Traffic Signal Crossing

Traffic signals in Grimsby are the responsibility of Niagara Region. Visit the Region's website to learn more about traffic signal crossings.

Report a problem with a traffic light or cross walk signals

To report a malfunctioning or damaged traffic light or cross walk signal, call 1-877-552-5579.

Navigating a traffic light failure

If a traffic signal is flashing red, or if there are no working traffic lights at an intersection, treat the intersection as a four-way stop.

Free locate services for traffic signals: call before you dig

Before doing any digging or excavation on any property, you are required to have all of the pipes and utilities located and marked.

Calling for locates ensures you will stay safe and not damage important infrastructure. This is a free service and is available 24 hours a day.


Contact Us