Servicing Permit

The Town of Grimsby owns and maintains the municipal water and sewer mains and laterals. If you require any of the following, a servicing permit and payment is required:

  • Water and/or sewer laterals
  • Water meter (commercial or larger than the standard size)
  • Fire Line service

Contractors intending to cut into Town roads for servicing installation, use roads for heavy hauling, stop up traffic or road closure, must acquire a Roads Occupancy Permit.  Please contact Michael Palomba, Transportation Engineering Technologist before proceeding with construction.

Please contact the Town's Public Works Department at 905-945-9634

Tapping into services

Before connecting to Town services, call our Operations Centre directly for inspection at 905-945-9201

Contact Us