Refreshment vehicle licence

A Refreshment vehicle licence is required by anyone who owns, operates and uses any vehicle from which food and drinks are sold for the public to eat.

Hawkers and peddler's licence

A Hawkers and peddler's licence is required by anyone who goes from place to place or to a particular place with goods, wares or merchandise for sale, or who carries and exposes samples, patterns or specimens of any goods, wares or merchandise that are to be delivered in the municipality afterwards

For more information please contact the Clerk at the Town of Grimsby at 905-309-2015.

Contact Us