Skip to main content Skip to footer

Carbon Monoxide Awareness Week

November 1 – 7 is Carbon Monoxide Awareness Week! The Grimsby Fire Department wants to remind everyone about the importance of having working Carbon Monoxide alarms in your house. Carbon monoxide (CO) is an odourless and colourless gas known as the “Silent Killer” because it is undetectable through our senses. For this reason, it is crucial to have detectors that can protect you from this toxic gas.

Remember to test your CO alarms monthly and replace them and the batteries when indicated. For questions, please reach out to the Grimsby Fire Department at 905-945-2113.

Contact Us

Town of Grimsby
160 Livingston Avenue
Grimsby ON, L3M 0J5
Phone: 905-945-9634
Fax: 905-945-5010

Sign up to stay up to date with news from the Town of Grimsby

Stay up to date on the Town's activities, events, programs and operations by subscribing to our News Alerts.

This website uses cookies to enhance usability and provide you with a more personal experience. By using this website, you agree to our use of cookies as explained in our Privacy Policy.