Decrease font size Default font size Increase font size

The municipality issues licenses for the purpose of Health & Safety, Nuisance Control and Consumer Protection.  Retail establishments are not licensed by the Town, however, all establishments from which a business is operated must comply with the Town's Zoning By-law.

Information on the following types of licences which the Town issues can be obtained from the Clerk's office, telephone 905.945.9634.

Upcoming Events