The Town of Grimsby Roads Dept., located at the Operations Centre, 2 Clarke Street, is responsible for the following:
- Maintenance of all Town-owned roads and sidewalks (i.e. sweeping, pothole repairs, ditching, culvert installation/repairs, thawing frozen culverts, snow plowing, winter sanding/salting, roadside mowing, etc.)
- Maintenance and snow clearing of Town-owned parking lots.
- Installation/replacement of roadway signs, street name signs on Town-owned roads.
- Maintenance/repair of storm sewers on Town-owned roads.
- Tree maintenance on Town-owned boulevards.
Removal of dead animals, please contact 1-800-263-2469.
Email / Contact