Registration for the next session begins: Tuesday, September 5
You can fill it out at home and bring it with you to the Library for quicker and easier sign up.
Next session classes will run the weeks of September 18 - November 6.
Find the right program for your little one:
Baby Time (0-11 months) | Tales & Tunes (1 yr olds)
Toddler Time (2 yr olds) | Story Time (3 +)
About Preschooler Programs
The Grimsby Public Library provides story time programs to our younger patrons as a way to foster early literacy & language learning skills. Here is what you need to know:
1.There are 3 separate sessions: Fall, Winter, and Spring
2. Sessions run from September - November, January - March, and March - May.
3. This schedule mimics the school year and prepares your child for the future.
4. There are four programs for four different age groups: Baby Time (Ages 0 - 11
months), Tales & Tunes (Age 1), Toddler Time (Age 2), and Story Time (Ages 3+)
5. Each program features age appropriate stories, songs, rhymes, activities, and crafts
that are tailored to develop different literacy & language skills.
6. Children must sign up with their age bracket only.
7. You can pay for your program at the Grimsby Public Library in-person. Cash or debit
will be accepted.
New borns up to 12 months will enjoy stories, songs and finger games to stimulate vision & hearing development. Babies attend with a guardian.
1 yr olds
Develop early literacy skills in your little ones using stories, rhymes, music and movement.
This program is for tots aged 13 - 23 months. Kids attend with a guardian.
2 yr olds
Children 3+ will have fun and learn essential school skills & routines. Stories, songs, and crafts make learning a breeze!
As part of the transition to school, children will attend without a guardian present, although guardians are welcome to the 1st couple classes until the child is comfortable.