Outdoor Ice Rink
Open from mid-December to March, weather permitting
- PLEASE KEEP OFF if posted “Closed”
- No Skating between 10 pm - 9am
- Loud playing of music is prohibited
- Hockey sticks, pucks or balls are not permitted during public skating time.
-Skate aides are not permitted (indoors only)
-Please skate in the same direction
-No excessive noise, horseplay or profanity.
- Helmets required during Shinny; full protective equipment strongly recommended
- Please be respectful of all levels of play on the ice
- Pucks must be kept low
- Please no slapshots, hitting of boards, excessive noise or profanity
PLEASE NOTE: The outdoor rink schedule has changed to assist with easier transition times from public skating and shinny. Please check the times before going to the rink. As always, the rink is subject to closures if the ice conditions are not satisfatory for public use.
pdf Outdoor Rink 2014-2015
Open during daylight hours from late-May until mid-September, weather permitting
Located in front of the Peach King Centre, next to Town Hall, our splash pad has a variety of water featres that are suitable for toddlers, teens and parents, too!
The public is welcome to use the washrooms and change room facilities at the Peach King Centre during our regular hours of operation.
Please no pets, no bikes and no smoking on or near the splash pad, so that all residents may enjoy the facility.