Follow the instructions below to set up your very own account and start borrowing. All you need is a computer or mobile device and your Grimsby Public Library card. After you're done, check out hoopla's excellent help section for more instructions.
1. Register for a hoopla account by visiting hoopladigital.com, or by using the mobile app on your iOS or Android device. You will need to provide an e-mail address, create a password, and have your library account information ready. The free mobile app can be found in the App Store and the Google Play store.
2. Easily browse titles on your computer or mobile device by clicking the Browse options. Just select the format you'd like to search in: Movies and Television are your video options, eBooks, Audiobooks and Comics are your book options, and there is also a HUGE selection of Music (6 formats in total). You can also search for a specific title by clicking on the Search box or magnifying glass and typing in your title(s)/keyword.
3. To borrow a title, click on the title and then click the Borrow button. Your borrowed titles can be played right after borrowing, and found under the My Hoopla menu for viewing/listening. Enjoy your selected titles!
4. Borrowed titles will be automatically returned when your lending period is over. There are no holds, wait lists, or late fees for any of hoopla’s content.
5. If you need additional help, visit the help section on our mobile app, or click on the Help link found at the bottom of hoopladigital.com.