Frequently Asked Questions:
1. How many items can I borrow per month?
You can borrow *8 items a month *Note: Due to overflow of traffic to Hoopla, we are changing the borrowing limit to 5 per month for the foreseeable future. Please check back for updates. Active Sunday, October 1. On the first of every month, you get 8 fresh borrows, even if you already have other items checked out.
2. How long can I borrow each item?
Movies and T.V. shows = 3 days
Music = 1 week
Comic books = 3 weeks
Ebooks = 3 weeks
Audio books = 3 weeks
3. Do I need to return items?
Nope! The items checked out on your 'My Hoopla' account automatically return after their due dates. No late fees attached.
4. But what if I'm not finished reading/listening to/watching my item?
No problem, you can borrow it again if you have any checkouts left this month. If you don't have any left, then wait to the first of the next month and you'll be able to borrow it then!
5. What if other people have the item I want checked out, do I have to go on a wait list?
There are no wait lists for items. If you see something you want, you can have it as long as you have borrows left that month - no waiting.