Decrease font size Default font size Increase font size

Refreshment Vehicles

Every person who owns, operates and uses any vehicle from which refreshments are sold for consumption by the public shall obtain a Refreshment Vehicle Licence.  These include Chip Wagons, Hot Dog Carts, Ice Cream Bicycles.

pdf License application

Upcoming Events